Social Content Manager
Social Content Manager
Location: Manila, Philippines
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
- Constantly monitoring and analyzing online consumer & business conversations using a listening platform (Sprinklr) to understand topics, volume and sentiment, also leveraging and working with MSC listening reports.
- Providing competitor, product and category insights in real-time to the rest of the team that can be leveraged through social marketing via social landscape reports.
- Using social insights to advise content team on creative direction of social content calendar
Social Media Performance
- Create ad hoc performance and trend reports, using both owned performance and earned activity to report on how Microsoft is being represented & engaged with.
- Assess the potential effectiveness of campaign social content presented to the team, recommend improvements based on social listening research.
Social Platform and Tools
- Managing and owning a range of social technologies and tools to deliver actionable insights to the social insights team.
- Tool Subject Matter Experience and admin, supporting the wider team across all area, providing training for new team members, as well as the major connection point with the Sprinklr managing team.
- Overall responsibility for weekly and monthly delivery of social analytics reporting for all countries in area.
- Acting as a social consultant for the area and assisting in a wide variety of projects that involve social marketing and measurement.
- Sharing best case examples and presenting findings to ensure knowledge sharing across the community.
- Proven skills in written and verbal communications; project management; business, systems, and process analysis; conflict resolution; and cross-group collaboration
- Fluent in English
- Ability to articulate and evangelize within the local marketing organization(s)
- Experience in data analytics, with a focus on Social Media measurement and performance
- Ability to report on insights based on social media performance to provide recommendations to the team and clients on optimizing content and processes
- Fluency in English,
- 3-5 years of experience in data and analytics
- Experience with social media management, tech industry preferred but not a must
- University degree
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.