Creative Director Art
Creative Director Art
Location: Berlin, Germany
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a Creative Director Art (all genders) for our Berlin office, to work with one of the largest and most exciting brands in the world.
Your role at Wunderman Thompson:
- You’ll be working with a highly motivated team of copywriters, designers, motion designers & editors
- You'll be teaming up with our creative leadership team to shape the future of our clients and our agency
- You’ll push for innovative projects involving new technologies and platforms
- You'll be increasing our creative quality and opportunities to produce award ideas
- Our global network offers you amazing growth opportunities
What we'd like to see:
- 9+ years of experience
- Leadership experience, client presentation and pitch presentation skills
- Outstanding creativity which has been awarded in the past
- Passion for new technologies and digital platforms
- Experience with skincare and/or beauty brands is a plus, not a must
- You're fluent in English and have worked on global clients and campaigns
Not all of these points apply to you? We are still looking forward to your application!
What we offer you:
- Exchange and inspiration in one of the leading global digital agency networks.
- A creative and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Voluntary subsidy of the company pension fund
- Capital-forming benefits
- Continuing education in professional topics and personal development
- Free drinks
- Central location with first-class public transport connections
Curious? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.