Expertise: Apps, Commerce, Communications, CRM, Intelligence
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
The role is focused on ensuring the right tracking and measurement mechanism is present in all Marketing Campaigns landing in the market. The core role is to advise, execute and consult the marketers and in their ongoing campaign execution through tagging, tracking and measurement implementation to ensure an accurate Return On Marketing Investment view.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishing workflows and standards or entering data in the CRM
- Ability to help figure out how to better integrate the CRM with internal legacy platforms
- Ability to spot trends from data
- Spotting ways to improve usage of the CRM through automating basic everyday tasks
- Customizing and pulling marketing reports from the CRM
- Analyzing the marketing reports to determine what kind of customer trends the business should respond to
- Troubleshooting user or software errors that inhibit the efficiency of the interaction between people and technology
- The skill to resolve technical CRM issues, including responding to customization requests
- Collecting structured and unstructured data
- Assess quality of data and remove or clean databases
- Create visualizations of data
- Building predictive data models & machine learning algorithms
- Building custom-reports [Organic, Media, Sales, Campaigns, Ad-hocs] and provide marketing recommendations based on the data extracted
- Train others on CRM softwares
- Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the CRM data
- Good problem-solving abilities and excellent communication
The candidate needs to have the following:
- 3 years of experience in handling the above scope with proven ability to analyze, process & visualize data
- Arabic Speaker based in Dubai
- Experience in Power BI, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Open Source Softwares, SalesFroce or other CRM softwares, Google Cloud Platform [GCP].
- Must have a deep understanding in Marketing & Business Metrics
- Experience in media buying and SEO are a plus
- The candidate must be willing to learn and explore new softwares
- Committed and able to work under pressure in a diversified team
- Professional communicator with a positive mindset
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.