Analytics Tagging Specialist
Analytics Tagging Specialist
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Memphis, TN, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a talented Analytics Tagging Specialist. The Analytics tagging specialist will lead analytics strategy and implementation to support digital performance media campaigns across all clients.
**This is a remote flexible opportunity with option for hybrid in-office working capability. Our offices are currently open.**
What you'll do:
- Transform | Continuously monitor process metrics, provide recommendations, and implement improvements to processes and procedures along with initiating corrective actions as necessary.
- Data Expert | An expert in identifying and developing data collection strategies to support standard and ad-hoc reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure online campaigns, website and conversion funnel performance.
Who you are:
- Leader | Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas, inspire, and motivate your team. Champion a positive team environment that is comfortable and encouraging.
- Detail Oriented | Strong organizational and time-management skills. Meticulous in ensuring accuracy.
- Problem Solver | Digs in and simplifies how to work around problems, asking "why not?" and "how can we make this better?".
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing- it’s a mentality that makes the team successful. Be willing to jump in on any task, big or small.
What you’ll need:
- 2- 4 years of digital analytics working experience required.
- Experience in Tag Management systems: Google Tag Manager, Tealium, and Adobe Launch E.
- Experience in analytics platforms: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
- Experience in digital marketing, including knowledge of digital advertising platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Search, etc.) and digital analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, CoreMetrics, etc.) and other digital advertising tools.
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions.
- Ability to adapt and maintain a positive and professional attitude under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to balance support of multiple clients at one time.
- Organized, with the ability to follow through on issues and pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word).
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.