Digital Transformation Consultant
Digital Transformation Consultant
Expertise: Commerce, Consulting
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
This role is contained within our technology centre of excellence – ‘Wunderman Thompson Technology’. Our technologists within the group lay the foundations for this growth. We design, build, manage and run the complex technology ecosystems that give organisations the technical capabilities that fuel their growth. And we don’t just build the technology, we help them to work in new ways to get the most out of it, so they can focus on putting their customers at the heart of the experience.
With over 4,000 technologists, across 54 technology centres, in 33 countries, we provide an end-to-end service across three core capabilities; customer acquisition, customer experience and commerce. We have strategic partnerships with over 50 technology vendors worldwide and hold the highest tier relationships with many, including Adobe, Salesforce, SAP, Sitecore and Acquia. Our holistic offering is like no other in the industry. We provide organisations with a single partner from the big idea, through its execution and on-going operation.
Want to find out more about us? https://www.wundermanthompson.com/expertise/technology
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a mid-level Digital Transformation Consultant. This role is a blend of strategy consulting, business transformation and technology. We are a fast-growing consulting team within one of the largest advertising agency groups in the world (WPP), focusing on Digital and Technology.
You will work alongside Senior Consultants playing a key role in the delivery of consulting services to our clients and heavily influences the execution of their large-scale digital transformations, spanning multiple brands, countries and complex stakeholder groups.
You will become an expert in our digital operating model & enablement services, facilitating the process by which clients restructure their organisations to meet their digital ambitions. You will lead advisory work and collaborative design workshops with some of our key clients on all the organisational changes for their Enterprise tech implementations.
The outcome of your work will see clients establish sustainable digital capabilities that bring together the required skillsets and ways of working with technology to deliver their desired customer experience transformation.
We believe client consultancy is the key to success! So, you will be an integral part of ensuring the success of our clients as well as pride yourself in keeping the customer at the centre of everything you do. The decisions and actions you take together with the strategic approach you help implement will have a real impact across your team and stakeholders.
What you'll be doing:
- Help manage and deliver consulting and business enablement projects and work streams in larger multi-discipline digital delivery projects across omnichannel content management.
- Work with Senior Consultants to Recommend solutions to improve the integration of digital solutions, business capability and business value to achieve client goals and objectives across tech and Content Management
- Work with engineering, delivery and marketing/agency teams to deliver business capability requirements that ensure digital and content products remain aligned to technology roadmaps
- Help Identify and shape responses to new business opportunities when engaged on existing client project delivery
- Stay abreast of developments and thinking in the wider platform strategy, engagement and adoption of technology, and use this information to help develop Wunderman Thompson’s Digital Strategy business position
What you'll need:
- Experience working in a traditional/digital/technology consulting at a top-tier consulting firm, big technology firm or a technology focused start up
- Implementation of enterprise global technology products/platforms
- Experience with technology focused on achieving marketing or consumer experience outcomes
- Experience delivering target operating models which transform your client’s businesses (ideally technology/digital focused)
- Experience in defining technology strategies
- Excellent communicator/presenter skills
- Confident stakeholder management skills
What you'll get from us:
The opportunity to work with some of the most respected brands across the world across a range of industries (e.g. Unilever, Coca-Cola, Ford and HSBC). We will give you respect for who you are, allow you to be yourself, empower you to make a difference and give you opportunities to grow and develop your skills.
We currently offer a great benefits package including a competitive discretionary bonus scheme, hybrid working that works for everyone, social events, training opportunities, competitive pension, medical insurance, life assurance, family friendly policies, discounts with 100’s of leading retailers and much more!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.