Account Supervisor (Health)
Account Supervisor (Health)
Department: Client Services
Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Health, a division of Wunderman Thompson, works with companies to build world-class healthcare and pharmaceutical brands among medical professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers print, digital and television broadcast media, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking an Account Supervisor to guide and optimize long-term relationships between one of our key clients at WTH. The Account Supervisor is responsible for the health and well-being of their account and their WT team. In this role, you will understand what’s needed in the short and long term and work closely with our cross-discipline team to ensure long-term success for impactful projects.
What you’ll do:
- Client-facing | Be the point person for assigned clients, leading your own day to day projects, and alerting the Account Director to new opportunities. You will be the key to bridging communication between internal and client teams.
- Lead | Manage, inspire, and motivate your project teams. Review team deliverables, provide strategic oversight and ensure the work gets noticed, used and appreciated. Act as the agency’s expert on a given client and/or business capability. Collaborate with a large cross-functional team internally and client-side.
- Process | Work in collaboration to develop project briefs and work back schedules. Find innovative ways to build new best practices and push the business forward.
- Create | Brainstorm, propose, and come up with solutions.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially working cross-discipline.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Provide a balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity. You should have a strong work ethic- loving to learn new things and willing to work hard to achieve your goals.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years of client services experience in a digital or creative agency.
- Outstanding ability to lead, convince and inspire in a client-service environment.
- Experience building partnerships and positively influencing team members and clients.
- Experience executing web projects and an understanding of user experience fundamentals.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and management.
- Ability to confidently present your own and others’ work persuasively.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.