Digital Marketing Internship (Hybrid)
Digital Marketing Internship (Hybrid)
Expertise: CX, Technology
Location: Haarlem, Netherlands
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who you are:
Are you in search of a fun and educational internship in Marketing? A place where there is room for your ideas, where you are valued, and where there are lots of opportunities to learn about the latest developments in marketing?
At Wunderman Thompson CXM we are looking for a (Digital) Marketing intern who is hands-on, not afraid to ask questions and willing to learn.
Marketing at Wunderman Thompson is all about creating and implementing the global marketing and communication strategy. Focused on positioning Wunderman Thompson, increasing brand awareness, lead generation and engaging our clients.
Up for it? We can offer you an amazing experience and here are 8 reasons why.
No vacancy without bullets…
As a Marketing Intern, you will support our Marketing Executive and will learn about the following subjects:
- Creation of content for email marketing, newsletter, social posts, and our corporate website.
- Coordination and execution of offline and online marketing campaigns/activities.
- Assistance with planning and execution of events, both internally and externally.
- Support in developing and maintaining marketing collateral, presentations and
- other marketing related materials.
- Relationship management with partners, designers, copywriters and more.
- Creation and management of our social media campaigns and strategy.
- Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility team.
- Website Management.
- Branding and brand awareness.
What we'd like you to show:
**Education: currently enrolled in Bachelor level studies in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Advertising or similar field. Available 32-40 hours per week from September 2022 and for at least 5 months.
- Commercial insight: you keep our target groups in mind and are aware of the message we want to send out.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote or Google alternatives required.
- A self-starting attitude: you take action and are willing to learn, support and have fun.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English & Dutch.
- The ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask.
- Ability to take direction but can confidently work autonomously.
- Passionate about (online) marketing and social media.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights, and annoying hierarchy.
Instead you will be welcome as part of a young and dynamic team working from a beautiful historic building with great canal views where you'll also enjoy:
- Learning about the cool projects we run for our clients such as RTL, Scotch & Soda, Hastens, PVH and many more.
- A chance for you to evolve, develop, feel appreciated and have fun.
- An open, informal, flexible and feel-at-home work culture.
- Daily team lunches in our state of the art kitchen.
- A place where the wildest ideas are welcome.
- Participating in voluntary initiatives.
- A multinational environment.
- Thursday drinks and games.
Check out our instagram here to see more!
And there’s more:
You will be able to work on a hybrid schedule from home as well as the office in Haarlem.
If you’re interested please ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter along with your CV. We’re looking forward to meeting you. For more information about working at Wunderman Thompson and this vacancy, please feel free to contact our Corporate Recruiter Daniel Chacon by sending him an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call: +31 23 551 8899.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.