Account Supervisor (CRM)
Account Supervisor (CRM)
Department: Client Services
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a collaborative Account Supervisor to join the team developing impactful work for a retail client. Reporting to the Account Director, you will oversee the CRM scope, lead multiple integrated campaigns and build meaningful relationships with client stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Client | You'll be the point person for assigned clients. Partner with Account Leadership to oversee the translation of our clients' vision into a roadmap to achieve their goals. Navigate challenging discussions.
- Team | Manage and motivate project teams. Review team deliverables and work with strategists, creative and production teams to create engaging and impactful work. Be an internal resource for product information, competitive climate, and brand guidelines.
- Manage | Lead and manage multiple online and offline campaigns. Plan against the brands' commercial calendar, develop strategic and creative briefs, liaise with overseas technical/development team and analyze & report impact.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Optimistic and focused | Work well with different teams and personalities. You place an importance on the details.
- Open and collaborative | We are a close-knit and supportive team and we're working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion positive team environments.
What you’ll need:
- 5 years of relevant experience required; experience working in a digital or creative agency an asset.
- Integrated communications experience required with an emphasis on CRM, websites & experiential.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and an understanding of how data helps drive business decisions.
- Experience building partnerships and positively influencing team members and clients.
- Skillful at crafting a well-articulated and supported point of view.
- Previous experience motivating and mentoring junior colleagues an asset.
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviours to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.