Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
The Integrated Producer is responsible for helping to drive excellence across all disciplines of production including broadcast, content, social and print.
What you’ll do
- Drive creative excellence through your experience and expertise and execute the creative concept
- Support to the agency for developing production solutions and strategies
- Procure, analyse and negotiate production estimates
- Coordinate and schedule productions
- Organize and run pre-production meetings
- Manage production budgets with razor sharp precision
- Review and approve all production-related invoices
- Manage multiple projects as required
- Build and develop strong working relationships with UL Raps
What you’ll need
- You have minimum 5 years of production experience within agencies/production companies
- Prior experience with managing multiple shoots, pre and post production, CG, client budgets, project timelines, KV shoots and DI
- Strong financial management and business acumen
- Good knowledge of production protocols within SEA and the broader region
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can do attitude and strong proactiveness
- Detail-oriented, self-organizing and highly skilled in time management to facilitate management of multiple projects
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to build strong connections and communicate with multiple project stakeholders within the agency
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.