Location: Manila, Philippines
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for an Art Director who is a thinker, problem solver and conceptual juggernaut. They are collaborative and flexible as they juggle multiple projects with ease with solid experience leading teams in delivering creative excellence and owns creative deliverables on projects from brief to final build.
What you’ll do
- Create and lead original communications concepts and ideas to meet clients’ strategic business intent and objectives
- Collaborate with the wider creative team, driving art direction and design from start to end
- Lead and set standards with multiple approaches in multivariate/optimization efforts and generates original visual directions across integrated channels
- Work with Associate Creative Director(s) and Executive Creative Director(s) to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts.
What you’ll need
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Art Director in a multimedia agency, advertising agency, or design studio.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates excellence in campaign conceptualization and execution, showcasing mastery in layout, typography, illustration etc.
- Highly skilled in various design software and programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop and the like
- Proven ability to create amazing work and direct creative teams
- Possess a keen eye for detail and is able to communicate creative solutions with confidence, ease and clarity
- Understands the technical possibilities and limitations of Web development, with an emphasis on front-end development (CSS, HTML5, etc.)
- Strong understanding of information design and the topology of information for the web
- Creative, ever curious and an outgoing personality are a plus
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.