Department: Client Services
Location: Manila, Philippines
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for an Account Manager who is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and growing strong external client relationships. This responsibility includes maintaining stable client relationships, achieving growth on existing accounts and ensuring world-class work. You are expected to be the cross-functional (and at times, pan geographic) team leader and manage medium to large scale accounts or multiple accounts, or independently manages brands within accounts.
What you’ll do
- Translate the client’s vision and needs into business requirements, coordinate with project teams on required deliverables, and manage client expectations.
- Establish day to day working relationships with Business Communication Leads and Marketers across various markets - ensuring that we can continue to grow our business and deliver.
- Identify opportunities and new interests that the client may not recognise to help drive revenue and benefit business needs as their digital advisor.
- Ensure work is delivered on budget and manage invoicing according to the contract terms.
- Be a role model for stewardship between the client and the agency by balancing the account’s needs with avoiding unnecessary expenditures and negotiation required costs.
- Obtain key client information and transfer accurately to project teams to ensure effective scoping of work.
- Anticipate, proactively address and advise management on potential client or revenue issues.
Who you are
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a digital marketing communications capacity with local and international clients
- Strong understanding of technical audience and industry demand chains
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally within an organisation
- Must be proactive, a self-starter and an excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Able to create coherent and persuasive presentations with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.