Location: Budapest, Hungary
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As an Art Director you will be one of the members of our Marketing Communication Team, and you will work in tandem with a Copywriter to develop original and impactful creative concepts that accurately answer the needs of a client brief and influence the behaviour of their target audiences.
You will be responsible for creating the entire visual world around these concepts and manage their execution through the required communication channels (Television, Print, Online, SM, BTL, branding etc.)
What you’ll do:
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts and execute them on the assigned brands
- Manage the creative process for a piece of advertising content from brainstorming to creative concept, through layouting until final execution
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, designing fresh visuals and concepts that connect with the desired audience and drives action
- Produce visual materials for a variety of channels in different formats
- Be always up to date on industry and art/design trends
- Find ways to proactively turn client briefs or internal initiatives into inspiring award winning work
- Review the work of graphic designers, DTP operators and outside contractors and provide direction and feedback
What we will expect from you:
- Digital or advertising agency company background
- The ability to see offline and online advertising as complex ecosystem and to identify the points in where these two can complement/capitalize on each other
- 3+ years of proven industry experience
- Experience in creating films for advertising
- Proficient in design software and technologies such as: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects. Premier and 3D design knowledge is a plus
- A strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration and animation
- Presentation skills and good verbal communication in both in Hungarian and English
- A keen eye for aesthetics, details and accuracy
- The ability to comfortably switch between visuals styles, to fit the client, brand or target audience at hand
What you can expect:
- Full-time employment contract, stable background
- Health insurance and screening package
- 3 days remote and 2 days office work
- International projects
- Diverse teams
- International and inhouse training possibilities
- Kid and dog friendly office
- Annual team building getaway days
- Award-winning office
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.