HR Operations Coordinator
HR Operations Coordinator
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an enthusiastic People Operations Coordinator to join our UK People team reporting into Senior HR Business Partner. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a strong People team with big ambitions focussed on creating an excellent employee experience and building an inclusive and inspirational culture.
This is a is a wide-ranging role which includes general HR operations work, data & reporting. You will be responsible for providing expert support for HR processes within Workday, together with driving data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions and strategy. You will be required to identify and resolve operational issues and support process and policy improvements both within the day-to-day operations and in project teams.
Working as part of the London team, you will have the opportunity to work with cross functional teams from across our business at Group and Regional level.
In this truly varied role, no two days will be the same. The types of work you will be involved with includes:
- General HR Operations work for the UK teams
- Work closely with the HR Administrator to deliver employee lifecycle processes
- Support to create and facilitate documentation and system changes across all points of employee life cycle - including new hires, structure changes, transfers, promotions, leavers, merit cycles etc
- Own the Exit Interview and New Starter checking process and analysis
- Support with key project and initiative implementation, to support improvements in our HR outputs
- Regular data & reporting activities, including:
- Manage and maintain HR systems and data sources
- People analytics, such as turnover, timesheet or absence data.
- General people data audits & maintenance
- Inclusion, Equity & Diversity analytics
- Data requests from the UK team
- Pre-Workday data requests
- Using your knowledge of policies and processes, actively participate in process improvement discussions and taking responsibility for implementing changes, with the employee experience at the forefront of mind
- Updating and maintaining accurate information on the HR systems; Team Member folders; trackers; and other systems as required in order to support Workday implementation
- Producing of monthly HR Dashboards
- Support in the testing programme of both SD Worx and Workday using your systems experience and knowledge
Who you are:
- Previous administration experience in a fast-paced generalist HR role.
- A desire to make an impact within the business and build solid relationships
- A flexible attitude
- Ability to form relationships with senior management and stakeholders and become a respected and trusted partner
- An eye for detail and the presentation of data
- The ability to chase down necessary information from key stakeholders
- Strong skills and experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Workday knowledge advantageous
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.