Senior Art Director
Senior Art Director
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Contribute in big idea development and develop visual appearance of campaigns.
- Develop the visual appearance of campaigns
- Brainstorm with Planning Account Management and Creative teams to create and develop concepts
- Conduct research to stay up to date with latest communication trends
- Provide creative ideas that fit clients’ needs
- Attend client presentations and sell concepts
- Attend photo shoots, recordings etc and ensure creative requirements are applied
- Supervise and train junior members of the Creative team
- Coordinate with the Production team to ensure quality standards are met during the production process
- BA/BS in Advertising Design, Graphic Design or similar major is a must
- 6 years experience as an Art Director in an Advertising Agency
- Computer skills: Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator..)Microsoft Office, animation is a plus
- Strong creative portfolio that demonstrates versatility
- Knowledge of all production processes (print and broadcast)
- Knowledge of typography
- Team player
- Creative integrity and exposure to local and global markets
- Time management, presentation and selling skills
- Communication and organizational skills
- Photographic skills
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.