Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Department: Client Services
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What will you be doing?
We’re seeking a highly motivated Senior Account Manager to oversee our client's customer advocacy programme. You will manage an Account Executive, liaise closely with a Project Manager, and report to the Business Director.
We produce Customer stories of business transformation and a range of accompanying creative content, from animations to eBooks. This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading tech company.
- As part of Wunderman Thompson’s marketing team for our client, you will join an international environment with plenty of opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills.
- Managing all steps of the Customer story production process, from client briefings to content creation, publishing to measurement
- Building a strong partnership with the client’s Customer story Lead
- Working with Project Management, Strategy and Creative teams
- Ensuring processes are kept to, clients and customers are happy, and high-quality work is produced to deadline
- Overseeing briefing and reviews as part of content production, for long-form articles, social assets, sales content, videos, animations, eBooks and more
- Managing client budgets and ensuring a regular cadence of briefs across the client’s fiscal year
- Growing the agency’s strategic involvement, use-cases of Customer stories, and measurement framework for the programme
Who are you?
We are looking for a team player with the ability to work under your own initiative. You are an organized 'people-person' with energy and enthusiasm who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
- A quick learner, who will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, organisation and proactivity
- Someone who enjoys collaboration and building relationships with a range of stakeholders
- An interest in technology / digital transformation
- Commercial awareness and confidence in managing client budgets
- believe in, you speak convincingly and know how to get people excited about the work we do, and the opportunities ahead.
- A team player - we do everything we can to deliver the best experiences for our clients. That means developing deep and
- honest relationships with them, becoming trusted advisors, whilst inspiring and leading a client team of multi-disciplinary experts at times in multiple locations on projects to deliver on our commitments, and ensure everything we do exceeds expectations.
- A Clear Communicator - you will have a great communication style, as comfortable leading a workshop or pitching a proposal to senior leaders and mentoring internal members of the team in the basics of client services, everything you do will have clear outcomes, next steps and bring people on the journey with you.
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.