Jr Data Analyst
Jr Data Analyst
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing area, has created the need for a Junior Data Analyst to be based in Argentina.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
We are looking for a proactive person who wants to learn and be a part of a team who offers develop solutions to one of our most important client, with diverse necessities
What you’ll do:
- Generation & segmentation of data for email marketing campaigns or leads generations.
- Understand the requirements of the clients we work with to give solutions.
- Analyse data in case it has drastic changes so client´s goals can be accomplished
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging. Evangelizes quality to team, colleagues, clients, and community
- Optimistic and Flexible | Dig in and figure out how to work creatively. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of experience in Data Analytics
- Advanced English skills, both written and verbal.
- SQL server
- Microsoft Excel
- HTML or CSS3 knowledge is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Proactive, responsible, organized
- Client facing experience
- Analysis capacity
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.