Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Berlin, Germany
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking an Account Director (all genders) to join the team in our Berlin office. The Account Director is in charge of the day-to-day activities and the development of tactics on one of our Healthcare accounts. In this role you will coordinate with the client brand team and internal and external partners. You build and strengthen internal and client relationships. The position also assumes financial responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement marketing communications strategy
- Plan programs that support day-to-day account activity and clients’ long-term business objectives
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Possess a clear understanding of pharmaceutical marketing, including familiarity with marketing and tactical plans
- Supervise team; demonstrate leadership, provide direction, and professional development
- Help manage finances including budget forecasting, estimating, monitoring project budgets, and ensuring timely billing
- Ensure overall account budget is well managed while keeping financial health of account in mind
Who you are:
- Exhibit a successful track record of building client relationships
- Provide a consultative, conscientious, and rigorous approach to increase our client's competitive advantage
- You must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging
- Ensure quality control by reviewing agency products including: creative work, financial analyses, key client communications, key schedules, creative strategies, and strategic decks
- Assist with day-to-day account problem solving by providing guidance to the team
- Dig in and figure out how to work around problems
- We all wear the hats that need wearing. It’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of industry-related (pharmaceutical/healthcare advertising preferred) experience.
- Strong communication and effective organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to understand and interpret clinical data.
- Financial aptitude to develop and manage project budgets.
- Understanding of major market healthcare issues/restrictions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated managerial ability.
- Strong analytical/strategic skills and above-average interpersonal skills.
Doesn't each of the above mentioned points apply to you? We still look forward to your application!
What we offer you:
- Exchange and inspiration in one of the leading global digital agency networks.
- A creative and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Voluntary subsidy of the company pension fund
- Capital-forming benefits
- Continuing education in professional topics and personal development
- Free drinks
- Central location with first-class public transport connections
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.