Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson’s EMEA HQ team is looking for a Business Data Analyst to support the development of the group’s Finance, Commercial, and Operations data and reporting capabilities. Supporting the EMEA HQ team, you will help our leaders make better decisions by turning our data into actionable, explorable information. This role is based in Prague and can be fully remote.
Why join our EMEA HQ Finance Team:
You will be part of the EMEA HQ of a global, leading multicultural business. You will play a key role in delivering data analysis and insights based on a wide range of data sources, and this will support the formulation and execution of financial and business strategies. This will help you learn a lot about how the business operates, and you will be able to deal with great people from different areas of the business – finance, new business, marketing, talent management, and client operations, amongst others.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will continue developing a growing portfolio of dashboard solutions in partnership with the Finance HQ team.
- We will look to you to aid in the design and build of data visualization to engage audiences, enabling effective storytelling to enable the company’s leadership teams to deliver impactful strategic analysis.
- You will support operational data collection cycles and play a key role in identifying data quality issues.
- You will liaise with regional Finance, Talent, Growth, and Commercial teams and local operating companies to support their business intelligence needs.
- You will support developing and managing efficient data storage and pipeline infrastructure.
- You will play a key role in shaping solutions and creating the right governance and safety checks to maintain data accuracy and compliance.
- You will deliver ad-hoc data analysis as needed.
- You will be designing and updating Dashboards and automation using Power BI.
What you’ll need:
- You can work confidently and proficiently with data and actively identify data gaps and other data quality issues, contributing ideas to solve the problem and creating tailored data solutions.
- You will have strong numerical and logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- You will need a good understanding of Microsoft applications, specifically Power BI and related technologies.
- You are a confident Microsoft Excel user.
- You have excellent written communication and the ability to manage relationships with others effectively.
- You can prioritize and organize your work effectively – with support from your team, you can navigate a busy workload and handle multiple tasks.
- Some working knowledge of Python & SQL is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Automate and Azure cloud services would also be useful but can be learned on the job.
WHAT REWARD WILL YOU GET FROM US?
💰 a competitive salary
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + 4 sick days
🍲 catering allowance and 🍹 refreshment in the office
⏱ flexible working hours and home office - fully remote role
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🎓 free language lessons and the professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
🏢 Campus with own restaurant, café, parking, showers, and many different working places for inspiration
🙏 an Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
🎂 birthday gift
🐕🐩🐕🦺 we are a dog-friendly company
📷🎧🎥 we have own professional audio-video studio in the Campus
If you see a match🔥, let us know and apply now! Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
Would you like to know more about daily Prague´s agency life? Check out 👉Czech Republic Careers (wundermanthompson.com)👈 website.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.