Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking an Executive Assistant. The EA has a passion for digital marketing, is bright, organized and eager to learn about the industry. The EA will also be a self-motivated, detail-oriented, flexible individual who is committed to supporting our executive leadership team, employees and clients. The candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and deadline sensitivity in a fast-paced, dynamic agency atmosphere. This position is an introduction to the business and ideal for entry-level candidates interested in pursuing a career at an advertising agency.
What you’ll do:
- Liaise | Be the point person for questions and requests directed to our leadership team and manage incoming communication on their behalf. Effectively communicate with executives, leaders and team members across the organization.
- Coordinate | Provide calendar, meeting, and complex travel planning (both domestic and international), track and maintain conference room schedules and availability. Manage expense reports.
- Organize | Internal meetings and events, including event space, food and travel itineraries. Handle business, company, and personnel details of highly confidential and sensitive nature, and engage with high level contacts inside and outside the company.
- Prioritize | Read, research and route correspondence, draft letters and documents. Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem solving and adjusting plans.
- Operations Management | Manage and/or assist with philanthropy, community outreach and pro bono programs, provide support to various internal teams (Resourcing, Talent, Finance, Facilities), and partner with Creative and Account teams to drive creative reviews, identify potential award show opportunities and coordinate submissions. Assist in planning and coordinating offsite meetings, town halls, and team events. When necessary, join meetings alongside executives to capture notes and project manage takeaway.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Willing to pitch in and do whatever is needed with a positive attitude.
- Self-Motivated | Able to stay motivated. Enjoys autonomy and takes initiative. Ability to prioritize and work through interruptions.
- Organized | Meticulous and well-organized.
What you’ll need:
- Amazing attitude, insatiable curiosity and a sense of humor.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Fast learner, self-starter with excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision; self-motivated with good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Must be resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
- Ethical, respectful, and able to deal with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel and Keynote / Power Point.
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviors to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) to a generous 401k match (100% dollar-for-dollar match, up to 5% of salary contribution), and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.