Location: Minneapolis, MN, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Performance Marketing is seeking an experienced digital writer who has experience writing for the medical or healthcare industry. You will be responsible for delivering great content across digital channels while supporting key performance indicators (KPIs). You will often create content in a multitude of formats (e.g. long-form, short-form, editorial, technical, ad) and towards a multitude of audiences (e.g. patients, caregivers, healthcare providers).
What you’ll do:
- Research | Deeply understand the topic, define, and write for specific audiences with the intention of accomplishing campaign goals. Be able to take complex medical topics and be able to adjust to write for a range of audiences. Understand the nuance of creating channel-appropriate content – like Facebook or mobile vs. a blog or a website.
- Collaborate | Collaborate with strategic directors (user experience, media, overall client strategist, etc.) to produce content that aligns with the vision of the strategy. Work with designers to devise, align with, or inform the creative approach.
- Execute | Execute on client’s style, brand and tone of voice. Deliver on calls to action and a focus on noted KPIs. Be an expert at short-form and long-form copy production. Create content for a broad variety of digital destinations — websites, paid media ads, articles, social, email and more!
Who you are:
- Organized | Has a keen eye for detail along with great organization and time management skills.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 5 years in copywriting, communications, PR, or a combination of those fields.
- Previous medical/healthcare copywriting experience required.
- Proven experience using content to accomplish brand, client, or business goals.
- Understanding of SEO practices and writing with intent for content to perform.
- Agency and/or consulting experience strongly preferred.
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.