Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing verbal campaign elements using scripts, headlines, copy etc
- Brainstorm ideas with the creative team and assist in creating and developing concepts
- Provide creative ideas that fit clients’ needs
- Conduct basic research to stay up to date with latest communication trends
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business, brands and consumers
- Content Innovation: Demonstrating innovative out-of-the-box ideation
- Channel Exploitation: Developing expertise in multi-platform creative design
- Client Sensitivity: Understanding problems from clients’ perspective
- Work &Time Management : Planning & executing work in a timely and efficient manner
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Teamwork: Ability to work in teams
- Personal Development : Ability to manage and develop career within the firm
- Firm Culture: Fulfilling role as part of the JWT firm and culture
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Art
- 1 to 3 years experience in Copywriting
- Computer skills: Mac Computer, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office
- Conceptualization skills
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.