Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
Department: Client Services
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Our Team is looking for an Account Executive who will manage the day-to-day operation of the account, and act as a liaison between the agency and the client.
- Coordinate and follow up with all internal departments in order to get things done in the most time and cost efficient manner
- Liaise between the company and the client to provide current information of the status of the account/job
- Manage internal and external correspondence (client communication, meeting reports etc)
- Receive briefs from the client, process it through the internal systems, ensure amendments are done by coordinating with relevant parties, receive client approval and start execution making sure it is done right
- Prepare creative briefs, status reports, contact reports and media briefs when needed to ensure a smooth operation of the account
- Present and support creative work, send quotations and invoices to the client and follow up accordingly
- Build a good relationship with the client and act as a resourceful point of contact
- Provide support for the account’s planner and always think proactively
- Undertake market visits, conduct preliminary research and prepare competitive reviews when needed
- Ensure all financial documents are filed appropriately and the account’s budget control sheet is updated regularly
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions
- Educating customers about our business solutions
- BS/BA in Marketing or Advertising specialization
- Up to 2 year experience in advertising agency
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
- Communication and creative skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Team Player
- General awareness of society and interest in brands
- Resourceful in finding information and help
- Eager- willing to pitch-in on anything
- Ability to build relationships
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.