Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Memphis, TN, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Performance Marketing is seeking for a Senior Analyst with a passion for analytics to solve core questions related to digital direct response campaigns that are accomplished through a variety of advertising channels such as paid search, display and paid social. You will work with clients, strategists, and other digital teams to understand goals and help improve performance. You will consolidate and analyze data, create insights and client reports using data visualization for audiences. So, if you love using performance media data to create insights to improve results then this is the job for you! This position reports to an Analytics Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Data I Manage and consolidate digital media campaign data from multiple campaign platforms. Develop KPI frameworks and digital analytics tagging recommendations to support the collection of the data needed for reporting. Monitor daily campaign performance for optimizations and maintain in-depth understanding of client's overall business and marketing goals. Analyze large datasets to uncover trends and areas for campaign optimization. Monitor campaign data to identify technical and other issues that impact data collection.
- Client | Produce reporting in client friendly formats. Engage with clients directly in the review and discussion of data insights. Contribute to a high client satisfaction rating of agency relationships and contributions. Seek opportunities to grow our clients' business and improve our work through new ideas.
- Team | Support Digital Media Buyers with analytics to inform digital media campaign optimizations. Support Content/SEO team with traffic data to measure lift of site optimizations and identify new opportunities based on analysis of trends and site usage.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 4 years data/analytics experience as a primary job responsibility.
- Experience using data visualization to share results and tell stories to clients at all levels.
- Understanding of tracking methodologies across different analytics and media platforms.
- Experienced in data management and well-versed in the use of analytical tools such as Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), and Google Data Studio.
- Knowledge for analytics techniques with a genuine curiosity for uncovering shifts in performance.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.