Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing area, has created the need for a Process Lead to be based in Argentina.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team that will be responsible for process assessments, and process design and redesign.
- Analyze operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements.
- Support our senior leaders and key stakeholders in clarifying and mapping processes and decision rights
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify, plan and execute operational improvement projects
- Drive a community of process ownership
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems
- Own and manage a backlog of cross-cutting processes
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post-process implementation to ensure product quality, efficiency, and improvement.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging. Evangelizes quality to team, colleagues, clients, and community
- Optimistic and Flexible | Dig in and figure out how to work creatively. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
What you'll need:
- At least 2 years of experience working with processes and managing or leading a team
- Advanced English skills, both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in Data Analytics is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Proactive, responsible, organized
- Client facing experience
- Analysis capacity
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.