Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Finland Proper, Finland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a versatile Growth Marketer to join our team and bring their passion and expertise on digital marketing to the table
At Wunderman Thompson Finland, we are a dynamic and solid team, focused on ensuring our clients reach their customer experience potential and growth ambitions.
As a Growth Marketer you’ll be working in the heart of all marketing activations on digital platforms. Your responsibility will be feeding the team with interesting and accurate insights and analysis to base their content planning on. You will also follow up on measuring performance and report on your findings to teams internally and externally. The key for success in this role is clear communication and attention to detail.
You have an integral part of investigating the enablement of successful online performance. You will be working closely with stakeholders across the agency from strategists to creatives, leading the planning and implementation of digital marketing strategies to both B2B and B2C brands. This is a client facing role so experience in drafting proposals and analysis from planning to presentation, with clear communication on rationale, is a must for success.
This is a perfect opportunity for self-starters with some experience and a whole lot more eagerness to learn and build their career working with globally recognized industry leaders.
What you’ll do
- Research and analyze market trends
- Collaborate with experts from design, development and content to improve earned, owned and paid media channels
- Identify, develop and experiment with next-gen digital marketing tactics
- Work closely with client stakeholders to develop SERP winning Search strategies
- Lead SEO initiatives, including on-page, off-page and technical SEO
- Measure performance, learn and optimize
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams and client stakeholders
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Google Analytics
- Experience in running paid media campaigns with Google, Facebook and Linkedin
- Ability to analyze web data and translate information into actionable recommendations
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in growth marketing
What you'll get
- Lively workplace with variety of experts across technology and creativity
- Great colleagues who all work towards great team results
- Opportunities for learning and development as part of Wunderman Thompson
- Modern offices in central Helsinki
- Laughter on daily basis, drinks on Fridays and regular parties
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.