Digi Marketing (tech) Project Manager
Digi Marketing (tech) Project Manager
Department: Client Services
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a Tech Project Manager. 🦾🦾🦾
Are you detail-oriented, efficient, dependable, and a collaborative team player with a positive “can-do” professional attitude? Do you have experience with marketing automatization, or marketing campaigns? Do you have organizational skills to keep the work organized and well distributed among the team members? Are you a superstar of Time management? Do you have the ability to prioritize urgent and important tasks and to accomplish them in time? Can you be able to work in stressful situations and manage stringent deadlines? If yes, you can become our new colleague.
What you'll do?
- Be the main point of contact for the client
- Be accountable for overall request/project delivery
- Own responsibility for request triage and review
- Gather information from the client to ensure the internal teams can deliver flawless assets/products in a designated time
- Contribute to project planning and scheduling
- Work closely with other internal team members to ensure that the requirements of every request/project are clear and achievable
What you will need?
- Very good knowledge of English and Czech language
- international team and client Interest and understanding of direct marketing principles, project process flow, and execution to ensure the ability to successfully measure and report on detailed digital marketing campaigns/ projects
- Knowledge of web environments and development, digital production environments, or technical background is plus
- Excellent knowledge of computer fundamentals, MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Project), and other process-related systems (Minitab or similar).
What reward will you get from us?
💰 a competitive salary
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + 4 sick days
🍲 catering allowance and 🍹 refreshment in the office
⏱ flexible working hours and home office
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🎓 free language lessons and the professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
🏢 Campus with own restaurant, café, parking, showers, and many different working places for inspiration
🙏 an Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
🎂 birthday gift
🐕🐩🐕🦺 we are a dog-friendly company
📷🎧🎥 we have own professional audio-video studio in the Campus
If you see a match🔥, let us know and apply now! Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
Would you like to know more about daily Prague´s agency life? Check out 👉 Czech Republic Careers (wundermanthompson.com)👈 website.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.