Department: Client Services
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
THE ROLE OF ACCOUNT
The Account team is responsible for activating and thus engaging the client within the Client Triangle. You are the one who knows the needs and wants of the client and are able to translate this to business growth, servicing them with the end-to-end brand experiences Wunderman Thompson has to offer. Within the client triangle your role is set the right expectations, people, resources, budget and planning across projects and client needs. Through clear understanding and building on the relationship you can scope projects the right way. Making sure they are delivered in time on budget.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the client
- Working proactively to present creative and solid business-building ideas together with your Account Director
- Taking responsibility for the account and managing their campaigns
- Developing, writing and presenting communication plans (together with Creation/Strategy teams and your Account Director)
- Conducting briefings, externally as well as internally
- Starting up and following up projects and campaigns
- Managing the financial performance of your client
- Reporting to your Account Director
- Languages: Very good knowledge of English
- Based in Brussels or Antwerp so you can work in of our offices
- Experience in working with national and international clients
- You are an excellent and convincing communicator, able to partner with our clients and your colleagues
- You have a can-do attitude and strong team and project management skills
- You have a first experience in advertising (incl. digital), having more than 4 years of on-the-job experience
- You are very efficient and flexible, getting the job done on time within budget
- You are a team player but you're also able to work very independently
- You are result-oriented and excellent in operations
- Servicing our clients from our locations in Brussels and Antwerp is not a problem for you. The exact arrangement will be determined together with you
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- An ambitious and highly creative client
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies
- Opportunities for your further training and career
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.