Program Manager English Speaking
Program Manager English Speaking
Department: Client Services
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As Program Manager, you lead process and delivery for integrated campaigns – coordinating a team across multiple media channels and deliverables including; content origination, video, long copy, production design, CRM, digital, bannering, events, social.
You have responsibility forecasting resources and revenue on campaign level. You work with the client service, strategy and creative and production departments within the agency, other Wunderman Thompson and WPP agencies and preferred partners.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead a campaign on approach, process and delivery
- Sets-up SOW or task orders
- Puts together the right campaign team of experts, in consultation with team leads and planning
- Coordinates cross-functional teams to deliver solutions and capabilities that provide business benefit and value for our clients
- Supports the Program Director to continually improve processes and propose ways of working efficiencies through facilitating project evaluations and wash-up reviews
- Identifies, manages and resolves issues as they arrive, across the teams
- Leads campaign team meetings, ensuring the team is operating effectively
Who you are
- You are fluent in English and are by preference Antwerp based
- Strong hands-on campaign management skills in scoping, planning and delivery
- 3-5 years experience in an agency working for complex client environments with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrable experiences working with 3rd parties, other agencies and business stakeholders
- Strong core project management skills (e.g. scoping and planning, campaign roadmap management and reporting)
- Demonstrable experience of working with complex integrations e.g. Ecommerce
- Client management skills coupled with the ability to coordinate the work of several development teams, led by Project Managers with a group of wider stakeholders and other teams within the business to deliver a world-class web experience
- Ability to manage conflict and ambiguity
- Savvy in broad and sophisticated digital ecosystems (CMS, analytics, DAM, CRM, Social Media etc.)
- Delivery experience within large, complex organizations working with multiple vendors, onsite and offsite teams
- Client facing with good presentation skills and ability to raise and manage issues
- Ability to self-manage and make decisions as needed
- Industry recognised qualifications are a plus, e.g. MSP or Agile certifications
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.