Location: Poznań, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are Wunderman Thompson Technology - a group of talented engineers, tech experts, and creators who combine our passions and contribute to the IT world. You may know us better as Cognifide or Mirum – in 2020 we changed our names, but at the same time, we remained a great team of people who deliver our best. We design, build, manage and run complex technology platforms and help our clients to benefit from our work and creativity.
What you'll get to do:
- Process purchase invoices (posting, processing, and monitoring invoices for UK side)
- Process travel and expense reports
- Support month-end closing process
- Process supplier payments
- Ensure SOX Compliance is followed within processes
- Contribute to process standardization and improvements
- Collaborate with periodic team meetings
- Contribute to implementation of the new systems
- Archive documents
What you should have:
- University degree (preferably Economics, Finance, Accounting or related)
- At least 3 years of experience in Finance
- Fluency in English (at least B2)
- Good skills in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Experience in SAP and/or Navision – nice to have
What we offer:
- Salary depending on presented skills: 7 000 - 9 000 PLN gross (Contract of Employment)
- Annual bonus dependent on company profit
- Budget for training and development (conferences, certifications, workshops and other), internal knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Hybrid work style and flexible working hours - you can work from home, from our offices, or mix your work plan
- Additional paid days off as an anniversary reward
- Cafeteria system (MyBenefit) and Lunch compensation (Pyszne.pl vouchers)
- Private healthcare for you and your family (Luxmed VIP package)
- Group insurance and travel insurance
- Co-financing your holidays, kindergarten, Multisport Plus, and others
- Referral Program – you can receive up to 10 000 PLN gross for employee recommendation
- English lessons during work hoursOffice and online integration events and team building activities
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- Support from your first days at WTT - a designated mentor who will support you through your whole career at WTT
- Work equipment tailored to your needs with delivery to your door
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.