Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a passionate UX Designer who ensures that our design solutions respect the client, business and technological requirements, and are focused on the end-user and the experience we wish to deliver.
As a UX Designer, you’ll become part of our growing team of dedicated user-centered design professionals, creating compelling, consistent, effective but also enjoyable user experiences for a wide range of projects and clients (B2C/B2B). You play a key role in the analysis of any business complexity, in order to make a translation to understandable and ready-to-implement solutions.
- You gather and analyse user and business requirements and transform them to concepts
- You translate these concepts to an information architecture, navigational concept and wireframes
- You see the value of creating prototypes, even if it’s only a basic sketch or a LEGO-brick concept
- You like to facilitate workshops. Hands-on experience is a plus
- You will work closely with other digital experts, so we like our UX designers to be team players, ready to tackle the next challenge from research to specification – be it a campaign, an application or an entire digital ecosystem
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in user experience design
- A deep understanding of the UX design process and activities
- Axure, or any other wireframing/prototyping, skills are a must
- You are familiar with responsive and component-based (Atomic) design
- Competent regarding understanding and describing complex process requirement, information architecture & interaction design for websites, applications, mobile; responsive expertise is a must
- A passion for user research, ideation and exploration
- Competent in user testing and evaluation techniques
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills
- A great work environment in our beautiful Antwerp office
- A super challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company
- Challenging and technologically innovative projects, for both Belgian and European customers
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- As part of the international Wunderman group, vast training and education facilities (Wunderman Academy) and international career possibilities.
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.