Department: Client Services
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What will you be doing?
We’ve been working with our client since July 2021 and the account continues to grow with a lot of scope and opportunity for further development. As a team we work together to produce innovative work and need a dynamic Account Manager to help us work on a B2B focussed area the business.
We’re seeking an experienced account manager, who will play a major role in helping our client deliver on their vision to empower and enable every one to do more. If you have the ambition to help drive change and help build the new account then this is for you. You’ll be helping one of the biggest global companies to deliver on their big ambitions.
- You will support the client with ongoing management of Partner campaigns (typically a balance of strategic and executional deliverables).
- Managing and collaborating closely with partner agencies.
- Conceptualising content in collaboration with key stakeholders and executional delivery of 2 ongoing newsletters a month (MPN and the PS&CC).
- System management: submitting newsletters/adhoc comms to MaSH and working with the SDH team to ensure optimal execution / reporting.
- Align with partner agency on copywriting, content, call to actions etc. for all newsletter comms.
- Ownership to lead any ad-hoc comms that Partner leads or members of the Partner team would like to send out. i.e., Emails specifically targeting ISV’s.
- Monthly reporting - data analysis, including full comprehension to report on metrics.
- Confidently lead high level senior clients, taking own initiative, formulating and sharing opinions, and presenting concise feedback to inform strategy.
- Comfortable working autonomously, problem solving and making high level decisions.
- Managing multiple clients, with different strategic priorities.
- Identifying new opportunities to involve Partner within other workstreams or new initiatives.
- Comfortable presenting creative work to clients, taking and challenging feedback, when necessary.
- Input into QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) and campaign / project wash-ups to ensure that best practice is baked into future campaigns.
- Competence with financial systems and working with Project Management to ensure work is delivered on time and to budget
- Drive opportunities for innovation and work with stakeholders and agency strategy teams to optimise messaging/ comms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects
- Ownership of all communication: circulating agendas before meetings, contact reporting client comms / follow ups, documenting actions and driving next steps.
Who are you?
As the clients window into Wunderman Thompson, and often their first port of call you know the clients and their business better than anyone else and are comfortable adding value in every interaction.
- Someone with a passion for tech
- Previous experience working with media agencies or on paid media campaigns
- A great communicator someone who always considers their audience and how they will interpret what you are saying
- Strong written communication skills
- Born ready - Whether it’s a meeting, a call or a de-brief, prepare in advance. Have a plan to contribute to.
- Comfortable taking ownership and accountability for your project
- Great attention to detail - Anything you send out (email, documents, copy, artwork) make sure it is right - no typos, no mistakes
- Always curious – never afraid to ask questions and proactively go and seek out information
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.