Executive assistant CEO
Executive assistant CEO
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
A highly organised, self-driven and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our CEO based in our Antwerp office. Working from home is also a possibility for this vacancy.
To be successful, you will have previous executive-level support experience in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment as well as a track record of managing ever-changing schedules and conflicting priorities.
Our leader manages a range of teams and initiatives, driving the success of our award-winning agency and extensive roster of clients. We need someone that has excellent business acumen and a real appetite to get involved in the running of the business.
You’ll be expected to gain a good understanding of the different business functions and help with projects and any issues as they occur. You will need to be an excellent organiser and communicator and able to build trustworthy and credible relationships among internal teams and external contacts – we need someone that is ‘on it’, focused and gets things done efficiently!
What you'll be doing:
This is a tough list to define but to give you an idea, here’s a start...
- Assisting with day-to-day logistics to make sure that our Execs are in the right place at the right time with a common-sense approach
- Total diary management like a pro, treat these like your own and plan effectively and smartly.
- Inbox management for the CEO to make sure that you know everything that is going on, flagging where appropriate and following up to ensure nothing is missed
- Arrangements for travel requirements
- Keeping track of all actions and deadlines
- Preparing reports, presentations and documents using various applications
- Providing the bridge for smooth communication among internal and external teams; maintaining credibility, confidentiality, trust and support
- Helping to manage external relationships
- Processing expenses, paying bills, generally taking care of day-to-day financial admin
- Handling meeting minutes and agendas, updating shared documents, creating reports, doing desktop research, coordinating office and admin requirements.
- Working on ad-hoc projects to support the growth and development of the agency
- Personal tasks on an ad-hoc basis
Who we are looking for:
- You have excellent language skills and can communicate in French, English and Dutch
- Previous experience supporting busy stakeholders in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to take initiative, manage a changing schedule and manage competing priorities without losing anything in the shuffle
- Ability to work autonomously and to a high standard at pace
- Crisis and issue management experience and project management skills
- Previous experience coordinating international travel and planning across multiple time-zones
- Extensive diary management and inbox management experience
- Excellent attention to detail and first-class communication skills
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels with credibility and ease
- Business savvy and a genuine interest in how business works
Previous industry experience is not required but would be advantageous, the most important thing is that you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a confident, client-focused mindset as well as an enthusiastic and results-oriented attitude
What you’ll get from us:
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A creative and dogfriendly office in Antwerp
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere that encourages debate and teamwork
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.