Social Media Analyst - Beirut
Social Media Analyst - Beirut
Department: Data & Analytics
Expertise: Commerce, Communications, Data
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Social Media Analyst
We are looking for a social media analyst to support a global cosmetics brand (present in several categories) with their social planning.
The Social media analyst’s role will primarily be in understanding the various categories, conducting extensive social listening research, and translating the information into detailed reports that will be consumed by the regional marketing team.
Scheduled Reporting [70% of time]:
- Building detailed category social listening reports across makeup, skin care, hair care, and fragrance. Tasks will include conducting keyword research, structuring complex BOOLEAN queries, creating themes, and finding insights.
- Building brand one pager reports on selective brands that include information from social listening, page performance, Google Trends, and research on influencer activity.
- Working with individual brands on monthly page performance reports.
- Creating newsletters across categories to provide a high-level snapshot of activity in different categories.
Adhoc research [30% of time]:
- Working with the community management team to create detailed influencer evaluation reports. Such reports will cover quantitative and qualitative aspects for shortlisted potential influencer partners.
- Supporting on adhoc research for crises, new product launches and more.
- Leveraging tools and various research methods to support the brand with their requests.
Primary tools that will leveraged:
- Social listening: NetBase & Sprinklr
- Page reporting: Sprinklr
- Influencer evaluation: Hypeauditor / Traackr
- Research: Google Trends, Google Keyword Planner
- Has previously worked with setting up complex social listening queries on platforms such as NetBase, Sprinklr, BrandWatch or Talkwalker
- Has passion for social media data, consumer behavior and analytics
- Has worked on beauty or luxury brands
- Can work directly with stakeholders, client servicing teams and community managers
- Can organize information and present it in a storytelling approach
- Capable of thinking critically while solving problems
- Responsible and can manage workload and deadlines
- Previous ad agency experience is a plus
- Has excellent presentation skills
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.