Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Buenos Aires is seeking a Resource Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the project teams on multiple global clients. You
will manage the workload and work actively on solutions to improve the briefing and process. You'll thrive here if you enjoy working on a collaborative team and problem-solving.
The Resource Manager works within the Project Management team to bring operational efficiency to the agency workflow by identifying and managing the appropriate talent to ensure delivery of quality work, on time and within budget – making sure that processes are being fulfilled correctly.
What you’ll do:
- Partner | Assist with project planning.
- Manage | Allocate resources into projects according their skills and capabilities.
- Work | Review and own booking sheets for projects. Monitoring employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours.
- Collaborative Process | Take responsibility for timeline and booking updates.
- People | Own oversight of processes for freelancers.
- Collaborate with internal departments and other accounts.
- Make reports and analysis based on the team productivity.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Thrive in the details and have strong organizational skills.
- Proven experience completing tasks and working with others.
- Knowledge about preproduction (how to assemble teams and quote budgets).
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.
- Advanced knowledge about Excel, Excel online and google apps for work.
- Naturally a planner and an executor with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable with last-minute changes.
- Enthusiastic and committed on the agency’s purpose.
- Prosocial behavior (such as helping others, sharing, and being kind and cooperative)
- Digital communication knowledge.
- Able to take responsibilities and delegate tasks.
- Basic knowledge of design and animation production
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.