Senior Art Director
Senior Art Director
Location: Berlin, Germany
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a fluent English-speaking Senior Art Director (all genders) who is a strong visual and conceptual thinker with campaign experience and who also has client facing and supervision experience with healthcare/pharma clients or similar field (e.g. B2B clients).
Your role at Wunderman Thompson:
- Create high-quality design and campaign concepts, layouts, experience with Health Care clients or B2B
- Research, investigate, analyse and evaluate latest trends for healthcare design projects and user needs for given assets
- Deliver outstanding creative ideas that fit brand guidelines
- Prepare presentations (PPT) and present work in front of clients
- Work on corporate identity and branding design tasks
- Guide a team of art directors, monitor designs and concepts, and give feedback
- Lead, manage and supervise the work of the team within projects
- Work closely with creative directors, copy & concept, as well as account teams
What we'd like to see:
- Bachelor's degree in design, communications, or in a related field
- 8 years+ of experience in similar position (Health Care Clients or B2B is a plus)
- Excellent ability to come up with campaign visuals, layouts, branding, graphics, typography, print, digital and social
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical skills, and an excellent eye for detail
- Leadership experience of a team of art directors
- A team player, who closely collaborates with a copy partner
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of After Effects, Sketch, Figma, and other graphic design software is a plus
- Strong presentation skills and ability to prepare outstanding creative presentations, both for internal and external use
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially PowerPoint
- Compelling portfolio of work that covers a wide range of creative projects
Not all of these points apply to you? We are still looking forward to your application!
What we offer you:
- Exchange and inspiration in one of the leading global digital agency networks.
- A creative and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Voluntary subsidy of the company pension fund
- Capital-forming benefits
- Continuing education in professional topics and personal development
- Central location with first-class public transport connections
Curious? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.