Account Manager (Team Microsoft)
Account Manager (Team Microsoft)
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for an Account Manager, Integrated Marketing to join our Team Microsoft. We are a global agency of record for Microsoft and drive marketing management for key marketing disciplines. Supporting Microsoft’s Central Marketing Organization in Canada, you will collaborate closely with stakeholders to drive modern marketing excellence.
What you’ll do:
- Relationship & Stakeholder Management | Partner closely with your client (Microsoft) stakeholders to understand and transform business objectives into viable marketing plans.
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns and GTM Motions | Manage the plan, execution and optimization of integrated marketing campaigns and demand generation motions including Events, Social and Digital (web, emails, etc.).
- Reporting and analysis | Partner with Analytics team to help derive insights on campaign performance, optimization across marketing engines and planning for new campaigns.
- Cross Collaboration | Collaborate with different marketing teams at Microsoft and Wunderman Thompson to drive execution across the marketing mix.
- Project Management | Drive executional and operational campaign excellence, managing timelines, and deliverables with respective peers and stakeholders.
- Brand Expert | Build knowledge and expertise of brand and compliance guidelines for your assigned solution/industry portfolio, becoming the subject matter expert.
Who you are:
- Collaborative |Work effectively across different teams and personalities.
- Self-Starter | Proactive, positive, and adaptable with a problem-solving approach.
- Focused | You place an importance on the details and have a desire for excellence.
What you’ll need:
- 2 to 3 years of B2B marketing and communications experience.
- Proven experience driving digital marketing and communication excellence.
- Proven project management experience.
- Understanding and experience of the integrated marketing mix and operations.
- Demonstrated skills in relationship management, cross-group collaboration and conflict resolution.
- Experience working in the public sector, government and/or energy & sustainability an asset.
- French fluency an asset.
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviours to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.