Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who is Team WPP?
As modern marketing has accelerated in both its complexity and pace, businesses need partners who they can trust to deliver depth and breadth at speed. This pressing need has driven the development of an industry-leading partnership in the form of Team WPP, a network-wide team built to inspire growth for the most ambitious brands in the world. Using end-to-end solutions at a global scale, our entrepreneurial spirit infuses creativity with emerging technology to deliver revolutionary results.
Working at WPP means being part of a global network of more than 100,000 talented people in 112 countries. Our company creates transformative ideas and outcomes for its clients through an integrated offer of communications, experience, commerce and technology. WPP and our award-winning agencies work with most of the world's biggest companies and organizations - from Ford, Unilever and P&G to Coca-Cola, HSBC and the UN.
Team WPP for Audible
Following the kick-off of an exciting new engagement, Team WPP is thrilled to partner with Audible in their mission of igniting the world’s imagination through premium audio storytelling. To make that possible, Team WPP have been appointed to bring the Audible mission to life through the most dynamic channel of all – social. We will be supporting their social media transformation across ten markets (in the Americas, EU, and APAC) and over 30+ channels (incl. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok). Through social, Audible aims to create a larger and more inspired community of fans across the globe.
We are Looking for creators. People who make. Who do. The ones obsessed with content. The kinds of stuff people love to like, share, and comment on. Obsessive meme makers and unabashed tik tokers. Passionate story tellers that want to give brands their voice, their personality. The ones that live, breathe, eat, and sleep culture and entertainment. The ones who want to shake things up.
Sound like you? This is a unique opportunity to work with a newly acquired client to build their brand in social. Looking for a dedicated content creator with experience in digital/social content who instinctively thinks digital before all other channels. A creator who can shoot, edit, and produce. Who knows the big social platforms inside out and is always pushing for ideas that shake up and reinvent what can be done on them.
Reporting to the creative leads, Creators will help to concept and create content across social platforms. They will work closely with the wider strategy, account, and creative teams to ensure we are delivering best-in-class social media content, helping to create campaigns that standout for our client. While their executional focus should be on social media, they should be an integrated thinker.
- Creating impactful, breakthrough video driven content that addresses each ask but also when appropriate goes beyond the brief.
- Work with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography, short video clips, and animations - and turn them into content assets built for specific platforms and audiences
- Create original video content for Tik Tok both natively and outside the app.
- Collaborating with our creative and strategy teams to create and alter video, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc.
- Working knowledge of standard industry software, photoshop, premier, sound editing tools and social platforms
- A team player who is always open to collaborating to tackle rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, and deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a positive and proactive attitude towards content creation
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in advertising, ideally at a creative/digital agency with a focus on digital, social, content, and video
- Shows passion for creating branded content for social campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Has extraordinary skills in video creation, shooting, editing, and sound editing.
- Expert-level proficiency in Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and other relevant programs.
- Expert knowledge of working natively within Tik Tok
- A creator who understands how to utilize the latest platform innovations with a clear opinion on how social fits into the wider consumer experience and touch points
- Shows incredible passion and experience in creating content across social media platforms.
- Uses and creates on social media daily
- Collaborative team player, open minded, transparent, and non-political
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, design, and business
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Energized by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed
Team WPP embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.