EMEA Growth Manager (Wunderman Thompson Studios)
EMEA Growth Manager (Wunderman Thompson Studios)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for?
As our WT Studios Growth Manager, your role sits at the nexus of our Client Success regional team and our WT Studios Centre of Excellence. It’s a true hybrid position, blending tenacious new business with marketing / PR relations to drive the awareness and reputation.
On new business, In this role you will take the lead on driving our efforts to outperform our growth goals, primarily for the WT Studios proposition. You will manage inbound new business opportunities and ensure there is a smooth process from RFI through commercial onboarding. You will use your knowledge of content services to qualify the opportunity, identify the key elements of our response, own the pitching calendar, coordinate and lead the teams into a successful new win.
On Marketing / PR you will work to create comms and thought leadership to support growth. In partnership with our EMEA Growth Marketing function and Local / Global comms teams, you will ensure consistent and Inspiring messaging for WT Studios and related thought leadership to support the growth agenda.
The ideal candidate will have advertising, digital production or media agency experience In related fields to the above components. You will be an organized, self-motivated strategic thinker and a great communicator. You should be able to expertly structure and present agency solutions in a clear and inspiring way.
As a key member within our Client Success EMEA and WT Studio’s team, the main elements of this role are:
- Our Team: your role as part of this group and extended network.
- New Business: inbound pitches, regular tasks, relationship management, training and development.
- Proactive and New 5: proactive growth.
- Partnerships: within and outside WPP
What you'll be doing:
- Become the WT Studios ambassador within the Client Success team
- Become the POC for growth for regional and global Wunderman Thompson Studios colleagues
- Be a source of knowledge and Inspiration on Industry trends and how we as a brand should be visible and resonant.
- Outside the WT Network, you will encounter WPP relationships and partnerships. These relationships are key to growth, and you will take a role in nurturing these as agreed and prioritised alongside with your line manager in line with those who carry out similar roles inside CoEs, such as Data and Technology.
- You will co-ordinate and support these relationships across the Growth teams in our Markets and Studios CoE, to activate and support them on key new business.
- Act as a key manager for governance of major pitch processes in EMEA or where EMEA leads on Global WT or specific WPP pitches.
- Draw on your experience to support a strategic approach to how we represent WT in front of clients in a business development context.
- Create, manage and evolve best practices to create and distribute exemplary case studies, RFIs, pitch responses and other relevant assets via the available BD platforms (e.g. MyWT)
- Act as a first-line contact for inbound new business and business development efforts for WT EMEA and WT Studios to deliver on revenue targets.
- Bring a fresh approach to how we best answer our clients brief, looking for new ways to solve client problems through our wider capabilities.
- Develop this knowledge and capability over time to become a more strategic growth leader in WT Studios.
- Communicate the value proposition to prospective clients in a manner appropriate for the target audience of equivalent manager-level contacts in clients and pitch processes.
- Develop your style to be a growth leader who can develop more senior relationships.
- Transfer knowledge; share and socialise best practice exemplary work, ideas and solutions with the wider EMEA Group
- Manage the revenue pipeline reporting using Pivott and NBT, ensuring we maintain accurate levels of reporting every week / month.
- Track the organic and new business pipeline for WT Studios in EMEA
- Develop the WT Studios client data-base
- Manage the data that informs short-term results and long-term forcasting, including support in the quarterly revenue forecasting (QRF) process.
- Where required, manage the flow of information to create contracts and scopes of work in collaboration with internal teams to help set pricing, client goals, and objectives.
- Manage new client onboarding on successful wins together with client lead and delivery teams.
- Work with our teams to ensure that all requirements for Annual and Quarterly re-forecasts are accurate and on time.
RFP and RFI specifics
Actively participate in the orchestration of RFP process for WT Studios around content, production, digital, social, e-commerce content and operating models.
- Develop a reasonable and inspiring storyline for the response
- Coordinate stakeholders across the region to align a seamless response
- Track the commercial process (estimates, SOWs, invoicing, billing)
- Present proposal to our clients
- Manage the presentations end-to-end (good presentation and visualization skill will be highly appreciate it)
Communications and PR
- Develop outbound comms to drive visibility of the WT Studios proposition
- Work In parntership with Markets, EMEA and Global teams to create posts and press releases that gain brand recognition In spaces where our client decision makers are present
- Work with our EMEA Growth Marketing and New Business to track the Impact of these efforts and how they translate Into prospects and leads.
Alongside the EMEA Growth Director and Strategic Partnership leads in CoEs and key markets, agree responsibilities to support on key relationships that drive growth.
Work with any EMEA or Global-level colleagues who maintain these WPP or External relationships as agree with the EMEA Growth Director, to ensure appropriate coverage and planning is in place to manage this.
What you'll need:
- 5 years’ experience developing client relationships at a medium-high level.
- Experience leading growth and new business RFP and RFIs for multimarket and multi-disciplinary engagements
- Experience having worked in a regional or global matricial environment, ideally in an agency, content or production team, media or similar
- Knowledge for content operations (please go to https://www.wundermanthompson.com/expertise/studios to find out more about WT Studios)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and influential communication skills are critical.
- Self-driven and able to manage and prioritize workload for self and teams.
- Knowledge of ABM marketing is preferrable
- Team player and able to flex within structure.
- The ability to multi-task between multiple projects, execution team deliverables and meet deadlines.
What you'll get from us:
No two days are the same, the scale and diversity of work keeps us energised and there is no shortage of new opportunity. In amongst this, we’re also always searching for ways to do things better, and how to grow our transformation and indeed, disruption, opportunities with clients.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is high on our agenda, so you’ll be able to join wellness activities such as weekly yoga and take advantage of our benefits including private health care, Employee Assistance Programme, and cycle-to-work scheme.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.