Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for an Art Director to join our world class creative team based here in Atlanta. As a mid-level creative, you’ll know how to make great work and bring your ambition and experience to everything you do. You’ll be expected to make the most out of opportunities to show your ability to take ownership of projects, campaigns, and productions. With each brief, you’ll be able to bring client-ready concepts to your creative leads and support in client presentations and productions as they come to life.
You’ll have a portfolio of work that shows us creative client work executed across channels in unexpected ways, demonstrating your creative craft in each step of the process.
This role is on one of our largest accounts along with a few newer business wins, partnering with a Copywriter, reporting to an ACD, with a direct line to the Group Creative Director.
**This is a remote flexible opportunity with option for hybrid in-office working capability. Our offices are currently open.**
What you’ll do:
- BUILD | Concept, design, and execute award winning brand campaigns for ambitious clients.
- BREAK | Embrace the unknown and challenge conventions. If it’s been done, it’s not good enough.
- THINK | Be a source of new ideas for every brief, tactic, execution, and conversation.
- PARTNER | Collaborate with your partner, clients, strategy, account, and experts from our global network.
- GROW | Broaden your experiences and skill sets while elevating the work you’re on and expanding client relationships
- SUPPORT | Be willing and able to help the team in every way possible as we strive to create great work.
- INSPIRE | Know how to capture the attention of your audience, from client presentations to campaign launches.
What you'll need:
- 3-5+ years of experience in advertising agency, inhouse creative group, or related field.
- Portfolio showcasing big ideas and the ability to execute them visually across channels in unexpected ways. Awards are always a plus.
- Vast experience in the skill of advertising art direction including typography and layouts.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience on new business pitches
- Professionalism with clients and internal team
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to handle a high-volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Stay current with latest social trends and technology and implement as appropriate.
- Strong computer skills on required software to meet the needs of your briefs.
- Strong time management skills and solid work ethic.
- Ambitious personality with the determination to do great work and the expertise of your craft to get it done.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.