- Modern, cloud-native architecture for improved scalability with less overhead
- Deliver world-class experiences that are easy to customise on a platform that enables non-stop innovation
- Get creative with an API-First framework, fully headless but with the flexibility to configure any way you like
- Manage B2B and B2C on one single, unified commerce platform for a lower total cost of ownership
- The flexibility to deploy anywhere, on-prem, hosted or in the cloud of your choice
- Designed for global scale
HCL Commerce is a modern, agile commerce platform built to handle every customer and market demand
HCL Technologies, one of the leading global technology companies, announced the acquisition of IBM WebSphere Commerce in June 2019. As part of the deal, HCL has taken full ownership of the research and development, sales, marketing, delivery and support of IBM WebSphere Commerce, under their new division HCL Software.
Our experience as a trusted business partner gives us a big advantage in HCL Commerce implementations. We have been operating our IBM Commerce practice - the largest in Europe - for over 15 years. Now we're able to drive customer engagement to unprecedented new levels through HCL Commerce. Our long-standing team has built strong relationships with HCL, offering unrivalled expertise in maximising its cognitive capabilities. We're now building on this to support the global ambitions and presence of our clients.