Online shopping behaviours have changed since the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 36% of consumers tried a new brand
- 73% of consumers say shopping online has become more important for them
- 60% of shoppers globally are set to increase their use of shopping channels
Brand are embracing multiple digital channels as a way to connect with customers, investing in Retail Media propositions (search, onsite display, offsite programmatic, offsite social etc.). And according to Forrester, 70-90% of the growth of brands will depend on Retail Media.
The reasons are clear - retail media uses first-party data which enables highly targeted ads to shoppers. At scale, this becomes both highly effective and cost-efficient for advertisers seeking to connect with new, in-market shoppers.
To support clients with an end-to-end omnichannel eRetail capability, Wunderman Thompson has launched a new Retail Media practice. Comprising a team of dedicated retail media network specialists, working across 20+ major retailers, we can deliver the strategy and execution for all your Retail Media Network campaigns.
Our services include:
- Media planning and strategy
- Campaign development, execution and optimisation
- Auditing of current campaigns, and recommendations
- Sponsored search / products
- Off-site digital activations
- In-store media activations
- Direct mail activations
Each of your campaigns can be tailored to your specific KPIs, and we will deliver full and transparent insights into the performance.
Our retail media practice can support your brand through:
|NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES||ALWAYS-ON CAMPAIGNS||PROMOTIONS||SEASONAL ACTIVATION||SHARE OF VOICE|