In this report, we looked at how COVID-19 is changing the face of retail and consumer behaviours, and just how enduring we can expect the changes to be.
We asked 2,000 UK consumers their views across a variety of subjects, including digital spend, physical shopping, and their new perceptions of retailers and institutions.
The results were unequivocal and compelling, and prove that the Covid-19 pandemic is accelerating the appetite for digital, and forcing businesses to re-think how they sell and fulfil their products.
Download the report to learn:
- How consumer habits are changing for good
- What this means for future shopping
- What consumers want as their new normal
- Who were the winners & losers during lockdown
- Who consumers intend to purchase more with
- What’s scaring consumers today and why
- What lockdown has meant for our relationship with tech