Glass brings the Innovation Group’s insights about the future of women to life in the form of a pop-up magazine with a future-facing spin.
Created by J. Walter Thompson in partnership with Getty Images, Glass explores the current and future passions, motivations, aspirations, and behaviors of women. It includes extensive features and insights, with contributions from thought leaders including:
– Thinx’s Miki Agrawal
– Bestselling author Rebecca Traister
– The Front’s Thalia Mavros
– Relationship expert Esther Perel
– Agender writer and activist Tyler Ford
– J. Walter Thompson CEO Tamara Ingram
– Getty Images CEO Dawn Airey
Glass is a timely response to the fast-changing lives, tastes and lifestyles of women today and the conversation around what this will mean for brands, advertisers and businesses.