Into Z Future is a new study by Snapchat and JWT Intelligence revealing gen Zers as the next generation of Super Creatives.
Having grown up with social media, digital creative tools and entrepreneurial online platforms at their fingertips, generation Z (ages 13 to 22 years old) is the most digitally creative generation to date.
They’re the hyper-connected, highly opinionated generation, moved to activism as the internet and social media landscape has made them acutely conscious of and concerned about world events. Having lived in an era of overall progress when it comes to issues like marriage equality and body positivity, they’re forging new territory in broader conversations about identity; this is the cohort of gender fluidity and inclusivity in all its forms.
The 70-page report includes:
- Eight pages of original infographics from a survey of over 1,200 people aged 13–22 in the United Kingdom and United States—by our in-house data unit SONAR™
- A closer look at five Super Creative gen Z in the format of case studies. Three were also as part of the study, offering a deeper understanding of how social media has shaped their creativity.
Browser Tracking Protection enabled. Unable to display content.
- Interviews with researchers, experts and media influencers
- A concise overview of who generation Z are
- Seven takeaways from the study
Key creative themes include:
- Mobile-first storytellers
- Creative activists
- Slash//Slash Generation
- Craft and digital
- Hyper-fluid influencers