Social commerce is becoming a seriously hot topic, but selling through the likes of Instagram and Facebook is a rapidly moving target.
Social commerce allows users to purchase from a brand without apparently leaving the platform. The reality is more complicated. In this new report, we'll tell you why social commerce is important, and how to prepare for it as the technology and tools evolve, and how to maximise your return on investment.
This new report reveals the 6 vital areas that should inform your approach to social commerce. Download the report and you'll also discover how and why:
- Social commerce should not be siloed - it needs to be part of a balanced channel strategy
- Social platforms have many purposes in the purchase path, from inspiration and discovery to purchase and fulfilment
- Your fulfilment strategy should be optimised so you can give social shoppers the instance gratification they expect
- Your inventory should be close to your customers
- To curate your product selection to offer high-margin items that will appeal to social shoppers