Wunderman Thompson Intelligence operates at the intersection of people, culture and commerce, helping brands leverage zeitgeist shifts, market insights and innovation to create tangible future-proof strategies for growth.
Our team of trends analysts, researchers and experts distills the macro cultural landscape into implications for brands, underpinning what’s now, what’s next and how to leverage it.
• Weekly news, trends, consumer data and insight published on Wunderman Thompson Intelligence.
• Trend reports on consumer and demographic change, new compelling zeitgeist trends and innovation in lifestyle sectors.
• Q&As with experts and influential figures from around the world, offering insider perspectives.
• Industry analysis and reportage from key global international conferences and trade shows, highlighting emerging consumer trends and extracting learnings for brands.
• Our annual The Future 100 report, which identifies 100 snackable trends across 10 different sectors to prepare brands for the year ahead.
• The Privacy Era: Data security has become one of the most concerning factors for people. This report explores a new value exchange for data, an evolving rulebook for brands, a repositioning of the digital identity, emerging forms of digital self-care, and includes 12 tips and takeaways for brands.
• Generation Z APAC edition: A confident generation of teens and young adults across Asia are coming of age in the world’s fastest-growing region, against a backdrop of geopolitical shifts. This report identifies what drives them, what worries them, who they regard as heroes, and how these factors translate into opportunities for brands.
• The Future 100 2.0.20: In the wake of COVID-19, what are the new and evolving behaviors that will shape the years ahead? This special edition of The Future 100 identifies 25 trends that have accelerated, matured or come to light, to help brands chart a course through the shifting landscape.