Wunderman Thompson Bangkok were named Agency of the Year and Digital Agency of the Year for their work for Thai Airways ‘Stay Home Miles Exchange’. The work won a number of awards, including the Direct Lotus Grande, and Thai Airways were named Advertiser of the Year.
The awards won across the festival are as follows:
- Grande for Direct, Gold for Direct, Brand Experience, Mobile and Silver for Mobile, PR: Thai Airways Stay Home Miles Exchange, Wunderman Thompson Thailand
- Silver for eCommerce: Thai Airways Destination Menu, Wunderman Thompson Thailand
- Bronze for Outdoor and Finalist for Media: Top Charoen’s Life Behind The Glasses, Wunderman Thompson Thailand
- Bronze for PR: Morinaga Kraft Mozzarella’s Stretcheeeese, Wunderman Thompson Japan
- Bronze for Digital Craft: KIOXIA’s AI Manga TEZUKA2020, Wunderman Thompson Japan
- Bronze for Print & Outdoor Craft: Comic Odyssey’s Suits for Heroes, Wunderman Thompson Philippines
- Finalist for Lotus Roots: Wacoal’s Ready-To-Go Uniforms, Wunderman Thompson Thailand
The Lotus Award, unique to ADFEST, is awarded to works that embody local values whether in terms of culture, religion, beliefs, traditions, or language. Lotus Roots recognizes works that preserve and celebrate the rich heritage and value of each local culture.
Many congratulations to all the winners on this brilliant achievement!