- WT Tokyo has formulated codes and standards on the management system for personal information protection and properly applied them to all personal information handled in the course of business in order to comply with laws and regulations, governmental guidelines and other standards pertinent to personal information protection.
- WT Tokyo shall clearly define the purpose of use within the scope necessary for performance of business, and acquire, use and provide personal information in an appropriate manner. We shall use the personal information obtained only within the scope of the purposes of use and shall take necessary measures to prevent malicious use.
- In the event that WT Tokyo outsources all or part of the business activities handling personal information, we shall select the outsourcing company in accordance with our own criteria to determine whether the outsourcing company can meet an adequate level of protection, and appropriately manage it by contract.
- WT Tokyo shall take reasonable preventive actions against risks including unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, alteration and disclosure of personal information. If any issue arises, we shall properly take corrective actions.
- In the event that WT Tokyo receives any complaints and inquiries on personal information, or any requests from an individual for disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use of his/her personal information, we shall respond without delay.
- WT Tokyo shall endeavor to review and improve our management system for personal information protection on a constant basis.
Fate of enactment: December 15, 2005
Last revised: August 1, 2020
Wunderman Thompson Tokyo
Chief Executive Officer
Complaints and Consultation Inquiries Desk for Personal Information
Yebisu Garden Place 30F, 4-20-3 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-6030, Japan
TEL：03-3280-9500 (From 9：00 to 17:00 on weekdays) FAX：03-3280-9547 (24/367)
<Personal information manager> Takumi Ichihara, Chief privacy officer