- Commercetools offers the industry’s first API and cloud-based solution for commerce.
- Guaranteed response time. The platform automatically scales with your needs, ensuring ongoing performance.
- Pick and choose what you need to be successful in digital commerce - including developing customised integrations with a range of ERP, CRM and CMS solutions.
- Supports a wide range of B2C and B2B application scenarios – from classic webstore front ends to highly individualised shopping experiences on all devices.
- Services include API-first commerce, microservices architecture, experience-driven commerce, omnichannel and social commerce solutions.
- Features and benefits include omnichannel PIM, order management, payment, internationalisation, integrations, and cloud hosting and service.
Commercetools is a next generation software technology company that offers a true cloud commerce platform, providing the building blocks for the post web era.
The platform combines the reliability and stability enterprise businesses need to thrive, with the agility, flexibility, and speed that is essential in the digital industry.
Commercetools revolutionises the enterprise commerce platform market with an API-first, cloud native solution that reduces complexity and increases both flexibility and speed for omnichannel brands and retailers.
Commercetools’ leading-edge API approach helps retailers create brand value by empowering commerce teams to design engaging digital commerce experiences everywhere. The agile, componentised architecture improves profitability by significantly reducing development time and resources required to migrate to modern commerce technology and meet new customer demands.
Creating seamless customer experiences
Smartphones, tablets, mobile devices and digital POS: the world is changing rapidly, and today’s shoppers are looking for a consistent shopping experience across all channels. Customers demand to seamlessly transact anywhere, at any time. Every sale is the culmination of potentially dozens of interactions with a consumer.
Commercetools’ Software-as-a-Service approach, its adaption of the most flexible technologies, its opensource philosophy and strong support of an API and microservices infrastructure, all enable its customers to quickly build highly individual shopping experiences, without having to change their entire IT ecosystem first