At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
Welcome to Perth
What's on offer?
We're looking for a creative person who will have the opportunity to work in our Strategy Planning, Account Management, CX, and Delivery Support.
Discover your journey and apply to start in April 2023!
Discover your Journey
- Conceptualise a multitude of solutions (including but not limited to integrated comms, social & content, digital experiences, platform builds, product & service designs) in response to briefs
- Be output agnostic, conceptualise and deliver remarkable solutions in response to briefs. Leverage human insight, data and technology to innovate and avoid the familiar.
- Establish tone of voice or develop solutions that comply with those that exist.
- Create compelling, beautifully constructed copy and/ or well-crafted art direction that engages audiences and can be applied to multi-disciplinary solutions.
- Write and/ or art direct with speed, consistency, accuracy and creative flair.
- Creative Technologist is a member of the Creative Technology Department who bridges the gap between creativity and technology to digitally optimise creative output.
- Thriving on exploration and experimentation, they are at the heart of co-creating ideas and bringing them to life with a complimentary skill set spanning Design, Technology, Production,
- Creative ideation / process, and beyond.
- In addition to coming up with and inspiring new ideas, they will also identify opportunities to enhance / reinforce existing ideas with the creative application of technology; drawing on a broad knowledge of tools and processes to determine how it can be brought to life.
- Learn how to have a strategic approach to brand design and are able to execut ideas with great attention to detail and creativity.
- Working across a diverse range of categories, on a wide variety of design projects
- Continually learning about people, design and technology, improving your design practice and growing as part of a team
- Developing and contributing to exceptional work that exceeds client expectation
- Working as part of the wider team from strategy, creative and technology through to production and client services.
- Getting involved in workshops and ideation sessions, developing relationships, and working towards good outcomes
- Work on experience design and service design projects for national and international clients.
- Develop personae, customer journeys, value propositions, business models, technology maps, customer experience strategies and user experiences (concept wireframes and mock-ups).
- Work closely with strategy planning, account management and creative teams to brainstorm ideas and ensure each creative approach is on strategy.
At a Glance
Live in walking distance to the beach
At a Glance
Speak a language other than English
At a Glance
Specialist disciplines across creativity, data and technology